Baby & Children’s Jewelry In Kansas City
If you’re looking for baby & children’s jewelry in Kansas City, Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn is the place to go! Why pay full retail when we have 50-75% off a large selection of gold:
- Baptism & Confirmation jewelry
- Earrings (Diamond, Hello Kitty, butterfly, dolphin, turtle, & more)
- Bracelets & ID bracelets
- Quinceanera items
- and much more!
When you need a beautiful gift for a child’s christening or any other special occasion, we can help! Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn is proud to be one of the Kansas City area’s leading suppliers of gold baby & children’s jewelry.
* NOTE: Always supervise your baby or child when they are wearing jewelry!
Baby Girl Jewelry Ideas
There are a number of ways to go if you’re looking to buy a piece of jewelry for a baby girl: bracelets, earrings, & necklaces are the most popular choices. Some things to think about are:
- Bracelets: Tiny gold & silver bracelets look so cute on an infant’s little wrist. It’s a gift which will possibly be passed down through a family for generations. It’s important to avoid cheaper metals & stick with precious metals for baby jewelry because they will be least likely to cause skin irritation. 14 karat gold, sterling silver, & platinum are considered the safest materials for baby girl jewelry. You can find a wide selection of adorable bracelets, ID bracelets, & charms in our jewelry store. Again, babies should always be under close supervision when wearing this type of jewelry.
- Earrings: Looking for pretty earrings for a newborn? That won’t be a problem. Tiny studs in the shapes of hearts, dolphins, butterflies, turtles, & other cute designs are available in our jewelry store. 14 karat gold is always the best choice for baby girl earrings so there is less chance of irritation or infection. Screw backs are best so the earrings won’t fall out if a baby touches them. Once again, do not leave your baby alone when wearing jewelry.
- Necklaces: You won’t find the same large selection of baby girl necklaces as you will for bracelets or earrings because most necklaces are designed for girls that are at least toddlers. That’s mostly because of the safety issues we’ve already mentioned. If you do find one that’s properly sized, many experts suggest extension chains so there’s less danger of the infant accidentally choking. No matter what, infants should never be left alone while wearing a necklace.
Baby Boy Jewelry Ideas
Over the years, baby jewelry has mostly been designed for girls. However, gifts of baby boy jewelry are becoming more common. We have masculine-looking baby ID bracelets & several other styles. Baptism & other religious jewelry is also widely available for boys. All of our previous safety warnings apply to all of this jewelry as well.