Sell Gold In Kansas City
If you are in a financial bind and in need of cash, you can sell gold in our Kansas City pawn shop. Do you have old gold jewelry sitting around gathering dust? Why hold on to that gold ring, bracelet, or necklace you haven’t worn in years? Come in to Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn TODAY because we will make an outright purchase of your items and give you cash in minutes. We are the jewelry specialists!
We buy gold in our Kansas City pawn shop in any condition. You can:
- Sell 10K, 14K, 18K, and 24K gold bracelets, charms, necklaces, and rings
- Sell scrap and broken gold
- Sell platinum and diamond jewelry
- Sell Sterling Silver flatware
- Sell Gold and Silver coins
- and much more!
As an experienced, licensed and bonded pawnbroker, you can be assured that if you want to sell gold in Kansas City, our pawn shop will give you the very best price and put cash in your hands in minutes! Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn has been working with our loyal customers to buy gold jewelry in Kansas City for decades. We place an emphasis on customer satisfaction and earning your trust. If you want to sell gold jewelry, come see the specialists today!
Should I Sell My Jewelry Or Pawn It?
If you have ever wondered, “Where can I sell my jewelry in Kansas City for cash?”, a pawn shop is a great place to get the money you need. If you are new to pawn shops or have never used a pawn shop before, you might be a little confused between the two basic services that most pawn shops offer. Since our pawn shop specializes in jewelry pawns only, you have the option of:
- Getting a pawn loan for your jewelry
- Selling your gold jewelry for cash
There are several factors you must consider when deciding whether to pawn or sell your jewelry items.
If you choose to pawn:
- you are using your item as collateral to get a loan
- your item will be appraised and our pawn shop will work with you to determine a loan amount
- you leave your item with our pawn shop
- our pawn shop pays you cash for your loan
- there are no credit checks
- when you repay your loan, you receive your item back
If you choose to sell your gold jewelry:
- you permanently sell your item to our pawn shop and give it up for good
- our pawn shop takes possession of your item
- our pawnbrokers pay you cash for your jewelry items
At Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn, we highly suggest that our customers choose to pawn their jewelry instead of selling it. The reason is simple-if you take out a pawn loan, you can use the item as collateral again and again!
If you still have questions about how to sell gold in Kansas City, come in today and we’ll be happy to give you more information.