JEWELRY LAYWAY IN KANSAS CITY
If you don’t have all the cash on hand to buy some of our beautiful jewelry, Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn offers jewelry layaway in Kansas City. Our jewelry store has a simple layaway program:
- Put down 10% of the purchase price
- 3 months to pay, with no interest or carrying charges
- We will loan you half of the purchase price on any item purchased at Sol’s Jewelry & Pawn
You know the feeling. You see that perfect something and you just have to have it. Don’t have the cash, though? Not to worry. Our jewelry layaway program is designed to help you get the jewelry that you want. Like other layaway programs, our plan works by taking smaller payments over a period of time. Every payment guarantees that your jewelry will be held for you until you pay it off completely.
Benefits Of Jewelry Layaway
Compared to other ways of financing purchases, jewelry layaway can be your best option for the following reasons:
- Interest-Free Purchasing – With us, you won’t be charged interest on your purchases, so layaway may cost less than charging your purchases to a credit card. To give an example, suppose that in December you charge a $900 TV to a credit card with 18% interest. If you pay the total off in February, you’ll have paid one month’s interest, or $162. So, in this example, layaway is clearly the better option.
- More Buying Options – Jewelry layaway gives you an alternative to using a credit card to pay for purchases. If you don’t have a credit card, layaway gives you an option to pay for purchases over time.
- Availability of Inventory – Layaway comes in handy during the busy holiday season when popular jewelry items can sell out quickly. Putting a popular item on layaway now guarantees you will have it for the future.
- Easy Approval – Unlike a credit card, our jewelry layaway program doesn’t do credit checks before giving approval. To qualify for layaway, you simply need a valid ID, must be over 18 years of age, and make a down payment. Even people with past credit problems can qualify for a layaway program.