Tips to Choose the Right Jewelry That Matches Your Skin Tone
While looking to choose jewelry for you, you have to determine your skin tone before stepping into a Kansas City jewelry store. To know your skin tone, you need to look at the color of your veins and skin color and then consider its behavior.
- If your veins are blue, then you have cool skin tone. Your hair may be probably black, dark brown, or blonde and eyes are light blue or brown. If your skin is a pale shade or if you burn easily or shows signs of redness, then you may fit into this category.
- If your veins are greener, then you have a warm skin tone. Your hair may be red or light blonde, and eyes are most likely bright blue, green, or hazel. If your skin is ebony or espresso colored or you tan easily, then you have a warm tone.
- If your skin has no obvious espresso, olive, or redness in color, then you have neutral skin tone. The neutral skin tones tend to fit in with the cool skin tone category.
After knowing your skin tone, you can match it with right gemstone and jewelry metal colors from a leading jewelry store in Kansas City.
Cool Skin Tone
- Red, purple, and blue gemstones suit well for cool skin tone
- You can also match your skin tone with white metals
Warm Skin Tone
- Yellow, orange, and green jewelry suits for warm skin tone.
- You can even match your skin tone with yellow metals.
Diamonds matches any skin tone!
If you are looking for a jewelry store that offers jewelry repair in Kansas City, you can contact Sol’s Jewelry and Pawn.